Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Realizing your capabilities is only the begining

No, I was not angry in this photo.... hahaha, I took it myself with my Treo Phone, just because I dont have any recent pic of myself.
Anyway, the point of this entry is that each of us have so much pontenial then we actually realize. In this society, we are held back to really no what we are made off. Everything is just spoon fed to us. Everything comes easy for us. No one in todays society does not know what real suffering is. This goes on in the same line of my last entry about living life simply.
Have you not felt the yearn to be back in nature? Only those who have experience the real outdoor and have spend sometime in the wilderness will know what I am talking about.
Once you experience this, then you will start to feel the pull of nature and the outdoor. To be disconnected is such a liberating feeling.
That is why, after I save and buy my own house, I am planning to buy some land somewhere in Colorado, Montana or Alaska and start building my own cabin with my own hands.

This entry is just my own random rants....

No comments: