Sunday, August 3, 2008

Indiana Beach Camping

I actually had a really good time. I came into this trip thinking, ugh, another camping trip and I am already burnt out from Ragbrai and all the camping. This turned out to be better then I expected. Met a lot great people and everyone was very friendly. I drove the Pontoon, which helped also. How many times to I get to drive one. SO this was such a thrill for me to drive one. Had Lots of fun doing it. We spend close to about 4 hours around the lake. Chris the Event coordinator for this event was absolutely great. Everything went without a hitch. People that I met that left me an impression are, Allison, from Indy, who is a chemist. She is the sweetest thing I have ever met. Eugene, a very cool guy that I got along very well. Mary, a beautiful and very approachable women. Miguel, such a funny guy. There were others, but I felt a better bond with those people. Here are some pictures.


Mary cooking breakfast and Chris in the background

Danny driving the Pontoon boat
Danny just relaxing Allison and Danny
The other Pontoon boat
The High life group






For more pictures check out

http://picasaweb.google.com/runandcycle/IndianaBeachHighlife

No comments: