Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ragbrai Next Year????


Well, I have been thinking and thinking about this and pretty much made up my mind on the 2nd or 3rd day that I will make this my last RAGBRAI (Bike ride across Iowa). I have done it 10 years in a row and this year, I had fun, but it was more effort and work then I would like to be. I felt that I had to cater to everyone else. Part of it is my fault for offering my help with everything. Another reason is also the people, the environment was not the same. I really did not meet too much new people and missed several old friend from Ragbrai that I see every year. However, I was glad that my friend Brian, Rick, Danny Garza was able to participate. I am also glad to see the Morse Brothers, Brian and Craig and thier Friend David. That was fun. It was a very interesting, and strange Ragbrai this year. Just felt a bit burnt out from it all.


My plan for next year is to do another different ride. I am either looking at LAGBRAU (Legecy, annual great bike ride across Utah) or Cycle Oregon,





We will see what happens next year.

I might just do the Burning man



No comments: