Sunday, August 10, 2008

Chicago Distance Classic 08

What a beautiful day for a run. The weather was just perfect for a half marathon. Could not have asked for a better weather. This was the first time I missed the CDC, due to an injury and lack of running. I volunteer at the TNT Aid station, passing out water. It was great fun and very inspirational and motivating. I really wanted to be out there running SO BAD. The itch was just there. I could not believe how much I really wanted to run again. The endorphins, the excitement of pushing your body and the just the air pushing in and out of your lungs is such a high. I found so many of my friends running and they all looked awesome. I officially start running again. Good job all!!


Awesome day
Aid station 8 setting up

Natalie, Danny and Tatyana


Michelle, Danny and Sue

Note: I did lose a lot of weight this year, due to more weightlifting and cycling. Maybe way too much. Hoping it will improve my time..

No comments: