Saturday, November 15, 2008

TNT Honolulu Training for 11/15/2008

After 14 mile run
There are days that just seem to fall perfectly in place. You don't understand why or how but just learned to accept it and embrace those days. I had one of those days where I just knew I would have a good run. Looking back, I am still perplexed as to why, if I was so stressed out from works issues, not getting enough sleep, training hard with weights at the gym and not taking Hot yoga and Pilates. Felt tired most of the week. Today, it just came together. I got run with Nicole and Mike, I then decided that I have warmed up enough and wanted to kick it in higher gear. My goal that I thought of while running was to do 14 miles just under 2 hours. Well, did not quite make it, but manage to do 14 miles in 2 hours flat. All of my mentees did awesome. I waited for each and everyone of them. They are doing so great and very proud of them.




No comments: