Thursday, November 20, 2008

First Dahn Yoga


I had my first intro class to Dahn yoga. I found it very interesting. I naturally felt the same philosophy of what was taught already in my mind. I was told I am a lot more intuitive then she thought. I am at a much higher level then she thought also. Which gave me hope. We went through several exercises and I am more flexible then she also thought. At one point, I was laying down with two vibrating ball in each hand outward and a warm blanket on the center of my stomach. After several forms laying this way... I started to mediate more on my body and had a heaviness but lightness feeling to my body. As she checked my energy from my mid section, there was a long moment that I felt like my body was floating. I almost jerked to prevent from falling, but realized that I was still laying on the floor. I had to consciously tell myself I am not really floating but on the floor. It was an interesting experience.
The instructor definitely told me that she has not seen someone experience this right away... that I have the mind and the core, but my mind is not connecting to my body. There is tension on my right shoulder and I have a lot of deep emotional pain... that needs to be released.

There is so much energy I felt after leaving... I think this is a good think... so I signed up for 3 month and see what happens....

No comments: