Sunday, November 9, 2008

TNT Honolulu Training for 11/08/2008

We had a great run today. I ended up doing 21 miles and felt great. I think I am on my way to a under 4 hour marathon. The only thing that really killed me was the first 8 miles with the backpack that had my subwoofer, 2 speakers and a power genertor that weight about 20 ibs on my back. The backpack is not meant from running, it kept swinging back and forth. I could not wait until I dropped it off on my first loop. After dropping it off, I felt a lot lighter and faster. I was flying by at 8:15, 8:30 min miles....

Afterwards at 2:30, went for yoga that Nadia was doing as a fundraiser, which I loved. Never did yoga but felt really good afterwards.

Today, however, I feel a bit stiff, due to my 21 mile run.

More stats later

No comments: