Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ragbrai Day 5 - Thursday


Day 5

Today is a 76 mile day but woke up with some drizzle. I always hate packing up my tent wet. There was a chill in the air, so I had to wear my rain jacket. Cloudy all day long, so in a way that was good. I had a good energy constant level of energy all the way through. My knee was also functioning well. Having the knee wrapped up, I know I am going to have a strange tan line. Rode with Brian and Rick must of the day. I did bump into a friend from Lake Tahoe that I train wtih Alain. It was good to see her.
Tonight is steak and Martini night, but since I could not get a hold of Ron for dinner the other night we were going to try to hook up tonight. In the end that did not work, so Danny Garza and I went to an Italian restuaurant. The wait was about an hour long, but that is excepted on RAGBRAI anyway. So, while I was waiting I logged into my laptop in my car and made some updates.
Overall a good day
Danny and Alane

Soggy Thursday


Wet Thursday



Ragbrai Picture Gallery updates at
http://picasaweb.google.com/runandcycle/


No comments: