Sunday, June 19, 2011

Another Birthday

Me as a baby
Well, here I am another year older. I can't say much has happened. I can say that a lot of the negativity has gone. Its been a long time coming. I hate to say it but the last 2 years has not been all that great due to personal drama and issue. But now, I begin a new year. A fresh start. I am moving ahead and not looking back.
My new focus for the next year is going to be more for myself and also giving more of myself to others who actually deserves it.
For my goal this year is the following.
1. Run my first Ultra in Hell, MI 5o miler. Part of the "Dance with Dirt" Serious. In September
2. Run the Rock and Roll St. Louis Marathon in October
3. Run the Rock and Roll Las Vegas marathon in December at NIGHT
4. Run the Rock and Roll half marathon in December.

I also want to do at least 1 or 2 century rides.

Yes.. it is basically all physical goals but it is the only thing that keeps me sane. It motivates me and helps me to relieve stress.

Another year... a fresh positive start

Posted by Picasa

No comments: