Friday, April 10, 2009

Marathon #16, 5th in a row in Champaign, IL

Well... it is upon us another marathon and unfortunately, I got sick this week... Trying my hardest to say healthy and get rid of this.. but I think it is now in my chest. You know the rule above the neck you run below, do not run. So, I am hoping that by some magical miracle that I will feel 100% better and be able to run the marathon tomorrow Saturday. I am in a dilemma and ok, call me obsessive, but I have the following choices..
1. Run full blast for a PR (not going to happen)
2. Run the half instead of the full.
3. Run the full and be a fool.. but do the run / walk program.. Run a mile / walk a minute and take it easy
4. Don't run at all and either do the Marathon in St. Louise or Ann Arbor on April 26th. St. Louise is flat, while Ann Arbor is in the trail and hilly...

Stay tune.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!