Sunday, April 27, 2008

Lake Geneva Pictures

Well, here are some pictures. I was able to convince my "Old buddy" from High School to join me for this ride. He is a natural athlete with lot of marathons under his belt. He was obviously concern about he weather and that this would be his first time on the bike since last septmember when he did a century by himself. Needless to say, he sure pulled ahead. Funny thing, as we are cycling he was behind me and I could hear him say " DANNY your dead meet" . After the first loop he was game for some more torture. WOW, what a trooper.
Sasha, one of my mentees really Rock those hills up. She had a perfect cadence and power to speed ratio and men, she always beat me up the hills. She is Awesome on those hills. GO SASHA!

Danny and Brian
Sasha's First flat tire on her new bike. We all pitched in to assist
Danny and my mentee Sasha - you go girl

No comments: