Monday, July 27, 2009

A RAGBRAI-LESS Year

Ragbrai 2009

Well, as I promised.. no Ragbrai for me this year. After doing it for 10 years in a row, and after Last year fiasco with tremendous amount of people's petty stupidity, decided that I had enough and needed a break. Even my own team member came down on me with stupid Sh*t that really amounted to nothing. It is unbelievable how people you know can take things totally out of porpotion and hold you do it forever and ever. Let it go guys and grow up. Life is valuable to be crying over hitches, shower bags and t-shirt and who knows what else.

Well, next year, if everything goes right, I will be going with my girlfriend in style on an RV. I promise you it will be lots of fun. No nonense to deal with that is for sure.

RV for RAGBRAI 2009

Interior

No comments: