Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Off to Phoenix for Marathon #13


So, I am off to Phoenix for Marathon #13 and wondering how I will do and how I will feel. It is interesting that even doing so many marathon, I still feel butterflies and a bit nervous, probably because the anticipation of how I will actually feel. You never know until you start running if you are going to have a good run or not. Since, I had such a difficult time with Honolulu, especially being sick and struggling with my fuel belt and my jacket and not to mention the pouring rain. This time.. I am leaving the fuel belt at home and trying the a small camel back.. that way my hips are free from anything. I am hoping this will be a PR.
We will see... since I twisted my left ankle and it is a bit swollen, it will be a challenge. I am anticipating it will hurt. Hey, there will always be another one.

Looking forward to escaping....

Danny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi love, like you always say "no worries." I am sure you will do great.