Tuesday, January 6, 2009

May my search through Nature bring me to myself......

Danny on the Na Pali coast Trail in Kauai

As I look back at 2008... I can't help to think what I have accomplished or have not accomplished. Everything I have done seem not to be enough. I believe I have failed in some areas and gain in other areas. I have definitely have gain great success physically, but financially, mentally and spiritually, I have not gain anything.
So this year.. I am giving myself reachable goals.
1. Save to buy a house near my parents home
2. Keep searching for myself at a deeper spiritual level.
3. Pick up painting and drawing again. I have not done it in years and I used to be so good, in fact that was my major in College the first year. I need to Jump start my creative juices...So I am thinking of paining or drawing one piece a month.
4. Save more money and stop spending like a crazy man
5. Attempt to run 1 marathon a month if it is not that expensive.
6. Keep and maintain my fitness level

Life is short, no matter what.. do what your heart tells you. You dont want to have regrets later in life.
Understand people better... not everyone will be like you or believe in the same philosphy as you. Understand that we are all different. To each thier own and we all have to accept that. We can agree to disagree.

To me life is an adventure and your life is an accumlation of memories and journey that you undertake your life.
As I always say.. what do you want people to say about you when you turn 80? what can they say?
I hope people will say... man.. he looks good, he has lived his life to the fullest and experienced a lot. What an inspiration. He has done it all. I want to be like that....

Think and reflect back at your life, now think ahead of your life and contemplate, as to what you want out of this life. You only have one chance, one life.... make it count. How will you leave your mark in this world when you leave?

Danny

No comments: