Saturday, December 13, 2008

Aloha From Hawaii 2

Well, I am feeling better but as a precautionary measure I decided to go to the clinic. After I picked up my race packet, I asked the Hotel at the Hilton Village Hotel where is the closest clinic and to my surprise they provide free transportation to and from the clinic. Went to the clinic and got in right away. The doctor gave me the OK to go and run. I have no sinus infection and its just a cold. Obviously if I feel bad, I will stop. So my marathon is a go, but as far as time.. that will have to probably wait for another time. I am not at my peak performance.

For more pictures check out
http://picasaweb.google.com/runandcycle/Honolulu2008#

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad no sinus infection for the race! That is such a good picture of you.