Friday, December 19, 2008

The adventure continues in Kauai....

At Waimie Canyon

Well, having no license or ID with only a copy of my License from the clinic before I lost it and a police report that I lost my Driver License, I took off to the airport. Now, finding the Chevy Impala in the parking lot of the Hotel was an ordeal. Not only did I get on the wrong floor, but I got into 2 wrong vehicle sitting right next to each other. One was an Impala and the other one was a Malibu. What I learned is that I can open the door to both cars with my key, but unable to start it. I was perplexed. Why and where is my car, I swear I parked it here, yet my GPS is not here, unless someone stole it. The key chain said a different license plate. Hmmmm, they could not have gotten it wrong? Could they? So, I eventually figured out that It was down one floor. I was sweating like a pig at this time... and so thirsty. I go off to the airport.
So Eventually, I got on the plane to Kauai with a secondary search, was able to rent a car and I was on my way. Since I was still sick, I decided to stay at the resort for a night and then go camping and hiking until Thursday.
More to come

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture of you almost looks like a painting. It is so beautiful.