Wednesday, October 1, 2008

TNT Midweek Training for 10/01/2008


Here are some stats of my midweek training, that includes 3 mile bike ride to the track, 1 miles warm up, 4 200m sprints with 4 200m jog, with a rest in the middle then repeat. for the last section I did 4 100m hard sprints. Jog for 400m and then stretch, did 3 sets of 30 decline push up, planks for 90 seconds and crunches. I did not feel well during the whole routine. I lacked energy and umph. I had nothing and felt miserable with the chilly air hitting me. I kept bouncing between my windbreaker and my sleeveless jersey. I felt beaten up.
I decided to start my workout at 5:45pm, since I felt no one was going to show up. I was right. If they did show up, I would have just coached them and give them support, by 6:45pm no one came, so I finished up and left.

Not a good day.
Today I will do bicep and tricept... see how I feel with that.
ugh....

No comments: