Thursday, January 13, 2011

2011 Goofy Marathon Challenge

I started the year with the Walt Disney Marathon, the Goofy challenge, which consists of running a Half marathon 13.1 miles on Saturday and a full marathon 26.2 on Sunday. Even though I did absolutely no training whatsoever. I had no cramping or soreness not even days afterwards. Muscle memory in action.
Now what I need to do is to actually train for a marathon. I will later post more of my marathons that I am planning to do this year.


1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Hi Danny!

I am a reporter with the Medill News Service based in Chicago working on an article about training at high altitudes for marathons and other athletics. After reading through some of your blog, I'd love to talk with you. If you'd be willing to talk about your experience and some of the best places to train, please e-mail me at jacqueline.klimas@gmail.com.

Jacqueline