Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Update on my injury

Ok, I went to the doctor and she said it is a pretty good gash, but since I am pretty healthy I should heal fast enough by the time I do RAGBRAI which I start riding on the 20th. I was concern about should and arm and I have now Rotary Cuff tendinitis. But putting a cold pack and in 3 days doing some therapy, I should be ok.

Today, My arm feels great, I have more movement then yesterday, so my confidence has been boosted up that my shoulder will get better.
My knee is still bleeding through the hole, in fact I only walked a block and my wrap fell down and I looked down and noticed that I was bleeding through my pants, not good. So I had to use the first aid kit and patch myself again. I hope this thing heal faster.
I am so bummed out that I can't do any workout, upper or lower body. I tried doing sit up, but then my shoulder started to hurt.
I just have to be patient
That is it for now

No comments: