Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ragbrai Day 4 - Wednesday

Day 4

Today, for about 21 miles I rode with Maree and Stacy from Denver. What wonderful ladies they were, great personalities and in awesome shape. I then headed out ahead to catch up with Danny Garza and see how he is doing and he did not look like he was doing well. His bike just does not fit to well on him. So we stopped to fix his seat better. I asked him to draft me, but he could not do it. So I went up ahead and rode on. It was a tough day for me, I just could not get enough energy going. It was a 76 mile day and the head winds were a bit strong. At one point I regain energy and forged ahead until I could get to the last down.

When I got into camp, went to set up my tent and set up Danny Garza’s tent and took off for a shower. Came back, tried to get a hold of Ron for dinner and could not. So Brian and Rick were going to down town for dinner and I was going to got with them, but decided to go with Maree, Stacy and Drew. We rode into town and found a pizza joint for dinner. We started to talk about a make over for me.

Only on Ragbrai, would 2 beautiful women have me shave my head and yes, that is what happened. Maree said I have an interesting man and I would be hot to do. So we went back to camp, set up a place near my car and started to shave my head. Before I knew it I had an audience watching the action. Picture being taken and had drew video taping. Unbelievable, I still have to get used to the idea of being hairless, but I guess we will see.



Stacy, Danny, Maree

Stacy, Maree



Ragbrai Picture Gallery updates at
http://picasaweb.google.com/runandcycle/

No comments: