Sunday, September 14, 2008

TNT Honolulu Training Week 7 - Saturday

Nicole and Danny out in the rain for our 6 mile wet run

Well,

I could not get up this Saturday morning, especially looking out at the torrential rain. My body said that there was no way. So I stayed in. However, Nicole and I decided that we are going to run Sunday. We ended up starting at 10:30am and it was still raining hard. We got so soaked even my socks were flooded. Nicole had a pool in her shoes. Ugh, I was impressed that there were a few runners out there. These are hardcore and yes we were amoung them



Here are some stats.



Enjoy


The route

The Summary

Per mile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hardcore or crazy? Well, you always wanted to impove your swimming skills. Just run until you see the streets flooded, and you have perfect training for a tri.