Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Apple Cider Century 9/28/2008











It was a beautiful day for a bike ride. I had to wake up at 3:00am to drive to Three Oaks, MI because they are an hour ahead of us and we were planning to start at 7:30am. I fueled up good and felt strong. Unfortunately somehow we were rerouted the wrong way and ended up doing 108 miles. I got to ride with my TNT friend and met Amy, an amazing women who does Ironmans. She told me her story, but I will not repeated here, since it should be a private thing. Anyway, one of my co-worker, Kevin also met me up for a ride and had a terrific time. By mile 96 I was running out of gas. I was definitely happy to be done riding. No other major incidents to report. Just a great day over all.

Here are some stats


The link to my performance is here




The route ( you can see the detour we took on the right)

Summary

Elevation

No comments: