Monday, September 8, 2008

Grand Canyon Hike - A Great Adventure

WE MADE IT!!


Just wanted to drop a quick blog entry that we made me it and what an adventure it was. I will have more details later on.
In brief:
Michelle, Rosy and me, flew in to Phoenix and drove to the Grand Canyon on Wednesday 9/3/2008 to hike the Grand Canyon on Thursday 9/4/2008.
The hike was awesome, it was a bit exhausting at the end, but everyone made safe and sound.
I am glad I got to share my experience of the Grand Canyon with my great friend Michelle and my sister Rosy. I could not have been more proud of them that they both did it and with no major injury. This is consider to be one of the most difficult hikes in America, mostly due to the terrain and weather.
Good job my GC Crew

More later
Danny

No comments: