Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Terrific Love qoutes

I found some great love qoutes that I would like to share:

  • You're the laughter in my life.
  • You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
  • You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.
  • You touched my heart and changed my life for the better.
  • With love and patience, nothing is impossible.
  • When you left, I stopped smiling
  • Where ever I go, whatever I do, I carry a little part of you with me right here in the center of me heart.
  • True love never lives happily ever after - true love has no ending.
  • Trust, Love & Keep Moving (Growing)
  • We are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another.
  • To feel love gives pleasure to one; to express it gives pleasure to two.
  • To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world
  • My heart is breaking since you went away
  • My love belongs to you.
  • My love is ever in your service.
  • Love is like the truth, sometimes it prevails, sometimes it hurts.
  • Love is not something you feel. It's something you do.
  • Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.
  • I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because every time I fall in love... it never seems to last.
  • I'm so sad when you're gone. Come back soon. Miss you!
  • In my dreams and in our love for 1 another there are no impossibilities.
  • Love is like quicksand - the deeper you fall in it the harder it is to get out.
Some of my thoughts:
When you find the right person... you know... and hope it is not an illusion or a dream. Sometimes it seems to good to be true. Enjoy every moment you have and let her or him know.. and appreciate it. Tell your person today and don't wait for tomorrow. Tomorrow might be too late. Never fear of expressing yourself. Your person should love you no matter how good or bad it is. There has to be a mutual respect and understanding between two people. Communication is the key. Also listening is as important. Paying attention to the little details. Notice how she or he smiles. Life is too short... one most take a risk and let your heart open to all the possibilities.

Best wishes from Danny... and just my thoughts...
Enjoy

No comments: