Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Great 10 mile run

Lakefront during the summer time

Late afternoon yesterday, I decided to go for a 10 mile run. I have not really ran more then 6 miles since my last Marathon about 1 month ago in Sedona...so I started to get nervous. I went out to the lake and realized I forgot my gloves and my hand got very cold. But I braved it and continue on. The lakefront was quite, it was peacefull compare to on saturday's morning. I had a slow start, since my body was still warming up. Ran from Wilson to Diversay near Oak Street beach and back. I had to good and faster run on the second leg of the 10 mile run. Some of my splits were at 7:30min miles to 9:00min miles.. not less then that.
My breathing was easy and my legs just floated.... I believe I am ready. Finished my 10 miles in 1:30
take care

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SLM said...

The run looks beautiful and reminds me of the paths along the Charles River in Boston/Cambridge/MIT area. I can just picture you floating along...