Sunday, March 22, 2009

Suntrust Marathon -Washington DC 2009, #15, #4 in a row

Hello,
Well, I had another great marathon this weekend, March 21st in DC. There were about 7,000 participant and about 5,000 did the half and the rest did the full. It takes entirely in DC going through all the little neighborhoods. The mayor of DC also ran it. The race shirts were awesome, dri fit ones. They were pulling in all the stops for this marathon since they want to make it as big as NY and put it in the map.




Racing to the finished line

Walking wow


Post race hunger

More pictures here.
http://picasaweb.google.com/runandcycle/WashintonDCMarathon_Danny#

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SLM said...

Great run Danny. Good weather? I'm busy getting my head on for the new tri season. I'm trying to get my kids into it this year and my daughter bought her first real running shoes yesterday, new balance. She's almost 12! This will be fun. Take care, SLM

Unknown said...

That is awesome.. thanks... good luck.. Take care

Anonymous said...

Congrats on another marathon!