Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Staying Positive


It is blizzard like condition outside. Blowing snow, cloudy, and depressing. Staying positive is a key to happiness and hope. In the midst of weather or personal challenges, it is ideal that you stay positive. A positive attitude will bring forth great success.
Not sure where I found this, but I believe in this.
  • Facing a Challenge
    Most people quit. I will not quit. I am a fighter. I can do it.
    This is easy. I am going to enjoy doing this.
    This is nothing. I am up for the challenge.
    I will succeed. It is just a matter of time.
    This problem is an opportunity to be creative.
  • Reduce Worry and Frustration
    I am living in the peace of God.
    Order and balance emerge from my every problem.
    I can feel stillness in this chaos.
    I make the best out of the worst of situations.
    I love a challenge.
  • Being Happy
    I have a healthy attitude.
    I am awestruck with the beauty of creation.
    I choose to be happy right now.

Positive attitude is all about the way you think. You are what you think. Remove all negativity by thinking positive.

Peace

No comments: