Sunday, February 15, 2009

My new inspiration for Art is here.

Creative arises from an empty mind: You can encounter the source of life within when you have an empty mind. When you encounter that source all limits created by the false self vanish, and infinite creativity springs forth.
This is according to my wisdom cards and how I feel today. Today I got to tap into my creative side for the first time in a very long time. I wanted to get back in touch with my creativity. It has been trapped for quite awhile. Life, technology and personal issued trapped my Creative juices. But now, I feel I am able escape it and and can get back in touch with that creativity that i was so hungry for.
Here are my lastest new painting that I have done this year.

Hope you enjoy it and would be interested to see what you think of it.

Cool Water

Gray Day

Warm comfort

2 comments:

SLM said...

Danny, did you go to the art exhibit below the resturaunt we ate at after the marathon? There was a wonderful painter with several pieces reminiscent of what you've done here. I loved them and the way the blend of colors captured the light. I think you're on your way with these pieces. SLM

Unknown said...

No actually I did not. I just got it out of my own mind and felt my emotions drive me into that painting... Thanks.. I am planning to do more and I am looking for a gallery to exhibit.

Take care
danny